Centre Vida Sana is hosting Holiday Mini Sessions with Vivian Doan Photography (that’s me!) on November 30, 2014. It will be an all-day affair!
The text on the flyer reads: $250 + tx, includes:
– 20-25 minute photo session of one nuclear family, individual and family portraits, in front of our twinkly light backdrop and winter themed setting
– 5 digital images in full resolution 300 dpi from a download site. Proofs to be delivered a few days after the mini-sessions to email addresses of clients
– 25 5×7 rounded corner press printed postcards + envelopes using 3-4 of your images in the desgin we created. Postcards will be sent to a printer once design is confirmed and take one week, cards can be picked up at the gym. Families will be notified when they arrive.
– Message on the front and back reads “Happy Holidays” from your family name and the first names of each member of the family. Message can be changed on demand.
Centre Vida Sana is located at 435 Rue Beaubien Ouest #201, Outremont, Québec H2V 1C9, (514) 903-8432
Nora Jones and Shawn Bowen are the owners of Vida Sana and along with their 5 kids tested out our little Wintery scene we created together!
Some special notes:
1) Please arrive around 10-15 minutes before your session to give you enough time to take of your coats, boots etc. You may bring indoor shoes that are clean for the photo shoot.
2) 25 minutes is not a lot of time so please ensure that the children are well rested and know what is going on.
3) The scene is on the floor so be sure to wear clothing for the family session that can allow for sitting on the floor.
4) We may have some holiday goodies like little nut-free holiday chocolates for the kids once they finish their session, as incentive to behave and smile. If you are uncomfortable with this, please let us know.
5) The scene is on a real animal skin rug with cushions and apple crates and pinecones. The backdrop is twinkly lights so please watch your children around the lights.
6) If you have a baby who is breastfeeding, please try to time the feeding so that it is not during the session.